Enjoy this combo where you’ll get to know one of the 7 wonders of the world: Chichen Itza, and the next day be able to swim with dolphins!
Operational Days: Monday to Sunday
First pick up: Summer: 04:00 a.m. | Winter: 05:00 a.m.
Duration: 10 hrs
- Adult + meeting point Ages 13+
- Child + meeting point Ages 3-12
- Infant Ages 0-2
Get most of the knowledge of the archaeological site of Chichen Itza
With this magnificent and complete tour, you’ll avoid the crowds and get the most knowledge of the archaeological site of Chichen Itza. Arriving in the site, a specialized guide will give you a detailed and in deep tour of the site, enjoying the tranquility of your morning visit before most of the crowds ar- rive. Throughout the tour, your guide will provide archaeological essential background so you better understand the history of Chichen Itza. Discover how this large pre-Columbian city played an important role in the Mayan civilization around 600 AD to 1200 and remained a center of worship and pilgrimage until the arrival of the Spaniards. Even today, it is still considered sacred by the Mayan people of the Yucatan site. Like many of the cities of ancient Mexico, the site was abandoned, and its ruins were hidden in the jungle.
This archaeological site has earned the protection of UNESCO and today it’s considered one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. This early morning access to Chichen Itza helps you avoid the crowds and the heat!
By government order, in case you want to enter to the archaeological site with mobile devices (GoPro, professional camera, selfie stick, and drones) you must pay an additional fee per device at the ticket office.
- Early access with a certified archaeologist
- Avoid crowds of visitors in Chichen Itza
- Meet exclusive and primary information provided by a professional
- Morning tour, you will have your afternoon free
- Round transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance to the site
- Box lunch: sandwich juice box, apple, chocolate
- Optional gratuities
- Souvenirs or pictures
- Goverment tax (417 mxn) per person (only credit card payment)
– Early access with a certified archaeologist
– Avoid crowds of visitors in Chichen Itza
– Avoid hot weather
– Exclusive and primary information provided by a professional