With this magnificent and complete tour, you’ll avoid the crowds and get the most knowledge of the archaeological site of Chichen Itza.
Operational Days: Monday to Sunday
First pick up: Summer: 04:00 a.m. | Winter: 05:00 a.m.
Duration: 2 Days
- Adult + meeting point Ages 13+
- Child + meeting point Ages 3-12
- Infant Ages 0-2
Explore Chichén Itzá and Swim with Dolphins
This is a two-day tour: At your arrival in Chichen Itza, a specialized guide will give you a detailed tour around the site, enjoying your morning tour before the crowds arrive. During the whole tour, your guide will provide you with essential background on the archaeological site, so you can better understand the history of Chichen Itza. Discover how this large city had a major role on the Mayan civilization around the years 600 and 1200 a.C., and remained as a center of cult and pilgrimage until the arrival of the Spanish. Even nowadays, it still is considered a sacred site by the Mayan inhabitants of Yucatan’s peninsula.
Like many of the cities in ancient Mexico, the site was abandoned and the ruins were hidden by the jungle. This site has earned the protection of UNESCO and nowadays it’s considered one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. The next day, during your experience of dolphin swim, you’ll learn interesting facts on these beautiful creatures, you’ll have free time to swim with them and also the option of jumping with them. Be amazed and get a kiss and a hug from a dolphin!
- Visit one of the 7 wonders of the world and learn from the Mayan culture
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience by swimming with dolphins
- Round transportation to Chichen Itza
- Professional Guide
- Towel and lockers in the dolphin swim
- Dolphin swim in modality Splash
Meal in Chichen Itza:
- Box lunch: sandwich, juice box, apple, chocolate
- Optional gratuities and souvenirs
- Transportation to dolphinarium.
- Please contact our reservations staff in order to get the exact time for the activity
- Goverment tax (406 mxn) per person